How does cybersecurity work?
Organizations like yours are not unaware of the dangers that are posed by hackers, ransomware, malware, spyware, and other criminal tactics. To protect your investment and reputation and to preserve your access to client data and internal workflow, it’s critical to have cybersecurity professionals on your side. By leveraging the expertise of IT security specialists, your Orange County business is able to avoid the pain of IT-related downtime, reputational damage, compliance violations, and legal liability.
What does Twintel do to secure the in-house, mobile, and cloud-based data and IT assets of our clients?
- Security as a Service – end-to-end cybersecurity
- Unified Threat Management – multi-layered IT security solution
- Network Security – network threat detection and remediation
- Firewall Configuration and Management – blocking suspicious traffic
- Antivirus Configuration and Management – keeping malware at bay
- Content Filtering – limiting access to time-wasting or illegal sites
- Spam Protection – keeping email inboxes free of dangerous messages
- Security Camera Systems – leveraging audio and video for facility security
- Email Encryption – protecting email messages from prying eyes
- Cisco-Certified Solutions – utilizing Cisco’s industry-leading IT security solutions
Get Started With Twintel Today!
Looking for answers to IT questions? Need some troubleshooting or high-level IT consulting? Our Orange County service representatives are available 24/7 and are happy to serve you.Meet with Us
Get In Touch
Looking for answers to IT questions? Need some troubleshooting or high-level IT consulting? Our friendly customer service representatives are available 24/7 and are happy to serve you.